Friday, September 11, 2009

EOTD: Carmel Apples Kat Von D Gypsy Palette

I meant to take photos this morning but this was taken about 9 hours after application..the colors from the Kat Von D are pigment and good quality in my opinion. I used the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 6th color to achieve this look. All the colors can be duped for MAC e/s.



Used:
MAC Pharaoh paint pot as base
Birdcage all over lid (MAC Eyepopping)
Stryker in crease (MAC Club)
Lucifer lightly in outer v (MAC Carbon)
Hawkwind inner corner and highlight

Benefit Badgal Lash mascara

3 comments:

Laura B said...

Very pretty! That looks like a nice palette.:)

-L

Anonymous said...

I love any look with green. In addition to MAC Eyepopping, another great green that is similar would be MAC Rated R from their recent Love That Look collection.
The Kat Von D palette look really nice on Sephora's website. I would like to get one, but I can't decide which one to get first. I also think the brush set is really pretty. I am a sucker for pretty brushes.

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

Very Pretty!!! Look fabulous!