Thursday, September 3, 2009

RANT: Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry


False advertisement!!! OK I wear a lot of black/dark clothing..so that means i need a deodorant that is clear and won't show up on my clothing. Is this to much to ask for?

I have been using Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry for a few days and it doesn't do what is says it will. I applied the deodorant and then got dressed to find white residue all over the armpits of my shirt. I was NOT very happy.

I just wish I could actually find a deodorant that was invisible that wasn't a gel. I hate gel, it feels like it never drys and that my armpits are squishy lol.

Do you have any recommendations for me to try..ones that have worked for you.

1 comment:

Kalmo said...

Thanks for the review! I really really hate deodorant marks too! XD So frustrating. Gels does feel icky. I don't have any recs. the one I use now is the Clinical Protection one and that one leaves marks if I don't wait long enough to dry. You're supposed to put it on only at night a few times a week, though but I keep forgetting lol.