Thursday, October 1, 2009

NOTD: Black and White

I was having some fun with my nail art polishes. This is a very simple and easy design to do. You can use any colors you have.

Use 2 different colors of polish. Paint stripes at an angle on your nails. Once you are done with that take a clear polish and brush on a thin layer over the stripes to make them wet. Working quickly take a needle/toothpick and drag across the opposite direction you painted the stripes. Apply a top coat once you are finished.

I used:

Nail Tek Foundation II basecoat

Stripe Rite in Black

L.A. Colors Art Deco in White

Orly in Love Each Other

Orly Sec n Dry


3 comments:

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

you are super fabulous! You need to be in the nail buisness! You do such a good job!! I love all your notds.... (coming from the person who doesn't much mess with the nails, lol!!)

Witoxicity said...

Great blog you have here! I'm a new follower.

This NOTD looks fantastic. I've never tried nail art before but after reading your explanation, it actually doesn't sound as difficult as it looks. Well done! I should try it one fine day. :)

Laura B said...

You're nails look great! I don't have the patience to do that kind of thing. I just tagged you with a blog award, so, I thought I'd let you know.:)

-L