Friday, October 30, 2009

Tag: Kreativ Blogger



To accept this award do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


I was tagged by Aqua-Heart, so if you aren't following her blog yet, then what are you waiting for?


1. I use to bite my nails until they where little nubs. That all change when i found my love for nail polishes.

2. I named my daughter after Scarlett O'Hara

3. The Thing Called Love is my favorite film, and i still miss River Phoenix!

4. I've been to the top of the Eiffel Tower both in Paris and Las Vegas.

5. I want to audition for Top Chef even though I'm not a real chef

6. I'm going to be 29 years old in January and I'm sad about this..I can't believe I'm almost 30!! I'm gonna go cry now!

7. I got my first tattoo at 18 and my dad STIll doesn't know i have any tattoos, i have 12 so far!

I nominate these fabulous blogger!

Fresco Phyrra

Glitter Mille's

Lipstick and Lollipop

Lipstick Rules

Music and Make Up, My Obsessions

Robert Smith's Mistress Makeup Wonderland

Sparkle is my Crack





1 comment:

Miss drifted Snow White said...

wow i cant believe that your dad doesnt know you got tattoos!! hahah clever girl :)
i dont get why parents make such a big deal out of it - as if a tattoo/piercing changes the personality *LOL*

xxx