I was tagged by Deb from The Vinyl Word and Other Musings to choose 7 things in the color she wants (purple) and add a brief explanation of the items.
1. purple post its! I use them all the time around the house to leave little reminders for me or the husband.
2. China Glaze's Flying Dragon nail polish. This is love, it is one of my fave purple polishes.
3. M.A.C. lipstick in Fashion Mews from the Hello Kitty collection. I wore this shade a lot this summer. It is so pretty and shimmery.
4. M.A.C. pigment in Full Force Violet. I love this shade. One of my fave purples to use, very pigment but a little hard to blend..i have a love hate relationship with matte pigments..lol
5. Nicole Miller purse from JcPenny. My mom bought this for me last year to use while i was at an LWML (Lutheran Woman's Missionary League) convention.
6. Purple Old Navy top. The photo makes it look more blueish purple, but it's really deep purple and i love to pair it with a black skirt and high heels.
7. Ok this purple comb i have seriously had since i was in high school. I graduated 10 years ago..so you can only imagine how long i have had it. I love this comb!!
I tag everyone who hasn't done it! And the color i choose is orange!
I was awarded the Honest Scrap award by the lovely A Bouquet of Beauty. You have to tell 10 honest things about yourself.
1. I actually enjoy watching iCarly..I'm going on 29 i know this is a little sad.
2. I've never had a pedicure because i don't want strangers to touch my feet.
3. I ate an entire large pizza by myself while i was pregnant with my son..and i wonder how i gained weight..lol.
4. I have an addiction to the drink Sunkist. I crave it all the time.
5. When i was younger i thought i was adopted because my parents were much older than my friends parents.
6. I sneak drinks and candy into the movies.
7. I'm conservative when it comes to politics.
8. I didn't think i wanted to have boys until the day my son was born..but i was wrong...that little man stole my heart.
9. I'm going to buy my daughter the Barbie Dream House for her birthday..Not because she want's it but because i always wanted one when i was younger and never got one.
10. "I hate coconut..not the flavor the consistency" If you have seen Zombieland you might know this quote. This is completely true for me.
The Vinyl Word and Other Musings
The Makeup Snob
They've Created A Monster