Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Review: Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash


I am always on the look out for great drugstore skincare products. While at my local grocery store i picked up Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Foaming Face wash. I was able to get this product for free with an in store coupon, so i jumped at the chance to try it out. On the bottle it says it will remove your makeup. I used only a pump full of product to wash my face and it hardly removed any of my makeup. After washing my face with the Clean & Clear i still had to go back with my makeup wipes to remove the leftover makeup residue on my face. I do not like this product at all, it didn't clean my face and barley removed any of my makeup. I believe this product is around $4 and i will not my buying this again. I was happy that i didn't have to use my own money on this product.

3 comments:

Yi said...

This breaks me out so badly :(
xx

Sara (The Makeup Snob) said...

Did you try it again after taking all your makeup off? I think its crazy when products say that! Do they not realize how much makeup we wear!! hahaha!

im sorry you didnt like it! Thanks for letting us know!

Burlesque Show Beauty said...

I have the same product and I'm not too crazy about it.. I'm glad I'm not the only one!