Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Review: Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash


I am always on the look out for great drugstore skincare products. While at my local grocery store i picked up Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Foaming Face wash. I was able to get this product for free with an in store coupon, so i jumped at the chance to try it out. On the bottle it says it will remove your makeup. I used only a pump full of product to wash my face and it hardly removed any of my makeup. After washing my face with the Clean & Clear i still had to go back with my makeup wipes to remove the leftover makeup residue on my face. I do not like this product at all, it didn't clean my face and barley removed any of my makeup. I believe this product is around $4 and i will not my buying this again. I was happy that i didn't have to use my own money on this product.

3 comments:

Yi said...

This breaks me out so badly :(
xx

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

Did you try it again after taking all your makeup off? I think its crazy when products say that! Do they not realize how much makeup we wear!! hahaha!

im sorry you didnt like it! Thanks for letting us know!

Kelly said...

I have the same product and I'm not too crazy about it.. I'm glad I'm not the only one!