Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wet n Wild Aura Color Chaging Gloss

I picked up Wet n' Wild AURA color changing gloss for $3.99 +tax. I have always wanted to try Smashbox O Gloss but never wanted to pay $22 for a sheer pink gloss. I can't compare the two glosses but from reviews of the Smashbox one they seem to be exactly the same. When first squeezed out of the tube the gloss is clear, but once worked into the lips it becomes a bright sheer almost hot pink gloss on my lips. The gloss is not thick or sticky but is not long wearing. For $3.99 i think this a nice gloss to have in your purse.

3 comments:

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

ohhh... like the way this sounds!!!

Are you doing Aqua Hearts Challenge? That will give you a boost back into brights!!!

Sara

Kelly said...

Thanks for the review, I'd love to try it!

B. said...

great review! i'm going to have to look out for this!