Sunday, August 23, 2009

Update

I am just letting anyone that reads my blogs the reason i haven't been posting is because my computer is getting fixed..i have been so lost without it..lol. I have my phone but it just isn't the same. I have so many reviews coming up for products I've been testing out.

I am also announcing that i will be having a contest as soon as i reach 50 followers..almost half way there. So i have been picking up a few things here and there to add to the prizes. So keep an eye out for that.

Blogging will resume back to normal hopefully by this week sometime. Thank you to everyone that is following my blog. This has been so much fun and i look forward to reading everyone blog and i hope you feel the same way about mine.

Have a great day!! Stay Beautiful.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

I hate when my computer is out of commission. I feel so detached from the world, lol.

Kalmo said...

Aw, I hope your computer gets fixed soon. I also felt lost without my computer this weekend! I kept wanting to check my email and other people's blog updates, I'm still playing catch up! I'm looking forward to more reviews and congrats on the followers!

Hehe yeah I'm just a "little high maintenance" in the skin care department LOL XD

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your contest! I am also hosting a contest. BTW CONGRATS, you won the naked giveaway, im so jealous.

http://jblovly.blogspot.com

Kalmo said...

Hi!

I got China Glaze Recycle from a MUA friend, sorry. I never had luck finding that shade in Sally's. I got my first bottle of ChG Recycle online though at:

head2toebeauty.com

I hope that helps!